Friday 31 March 2017

Success Story


Northwest Missouri State University

 Greetings from World Wide Education Bhopal!!!

Our student Yash Agrawal secures $ 28,500 scholarship: World Wide Education proudly congratulates its student Yash Agarwal for securing a gargantuan ‘Northwest International Achievement Scholarship’ of $ 28,500 (Around 19 Lac INR) for ‘Excellence in Academic Preparation’ from the reputed Northwest Missouri State University. The scholarship covers the cost of his education for five years. This success is not just a flash in the pan as is evident from the fact that Yash has also received admission offers from other eminent universities such as Cleveland University, Southwest Missouri State University and California State University.
Yash joined WWE as a greenhorn in grade 11th and is now awaiting his grade 12th result. This scholarship is indeed an ace up his sleeve as he has got magnificent offers from world renowned colleges even before the declaration of his class 12th result. In Yash’s own words “My education is something that is very important to me and cardinal to achieve success in my future. Winning this scholarship only strengthens my belief that joining WWE was the best decision for my future. This scholarship will allow me to open up new doors to learn and continue pursuing my degree in hopes of graduating and then joining Google or Microsoft. I am so grateful to WWE for this amazing opportunity."

Contact us-0755-4283453

No comments:

Post a Comment